|Installation at Casa dos Barcos – Parque D.Carlos, Portugal
“Sometimes everything lights up …”
- How can we take root in this world shaped by real-time and virtual information?
- Information: it is usually redundant, hidden, distorted and manipulated … illuminated by illusion.
- Abraham Moles ….., and speaking of “image ecology” and concealment of the image persuasive, why not also think of the concept of “information ecology”?
- Definitely an orientation to the scents, flavors, utopian persuasions!!
- The natural.
- Structuring thinking.
- The logic.
- “everything is true and way” (Alberto Caeiro)